Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox Forum > New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction

1st Time Buyer

This is a discussion on 1st Time Buyer within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the Chevy Equinox Forum category!
I am in the market to buy a new (to me) SUV. Strict budget with no trade in but will ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2018, 05:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
KNG

KNG is on a distinguished road
Default 1st Time Buyer

I am in the market to buy a new (to me) SUV. Strict budget with no trade in but will put down a good down payment. What are things to keep in mind when purchasing an Equinox from a dealership? How do they hold up with high mileage? (100,000+) Any common problems I need to ask about or look for when purchasing? Probably will be looking at year models from 09-12. I have a short commute for work drive. Occasionally I make 75-100 mile drive in one day for different hobbies. Thanks in advance.
KNG is offline   Reply With Quote