Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications > Interior Modifications

Interior Modifications

My only complante

This is a discussion on My only complante within the Interior Modifications forums, part of the Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications category!
My only complante with my 2013 Equinox is the key fob. It's not lighted. I can't find the correct button ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dietz4ibanez

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

1der is on a distinguished road
Default My only complante

My only complante with my 2013 Equinox is the key fob. It's not lighted. I can't find the correct button to push in the dark.
1der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Admin

dietz4ibanez is on a distinguished road

I have never found this to be a issue with only 3-4 buttons that are on the fob.

You could try upgrading to the LCD screen fob.

If I needed a "lighted" fob, I would just use the app on my phone that performs all the functions like, lock/unlock, lift gate and remote start functions.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD
BrandonK13 likes this.
dietz4ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

1der is on a distinguished road

Sure, could use my phone to illuminate my fob but you miss my point. I want to see it NOW!!! But it still is no big deal ( great vehicle) I only have 1400 miles on the odometer and not real familiar with the picky things. LCD screen Fob upgrade? Where is something like that? I'll try a Google search. Thanks for the ideas.
1der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Admin

dietz4ibanez is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Sure, could use my phone to illuminate my fob but you miss my point. I want to see it NOW!!! But it still is no big deal ( great vehicle) I only have 1400 miles on the odometer and not real familiar with the picky things. LCD screen Fob upgrade? Where is something like that? I'll try a Google search. Thanks for the ideas.
No, what I am saying if my car had the OnStar free app, I would be using those features on my phone. I wouldn't use the fob but to drive it.

Since I don't have access to the app with my 2010. I have no issues using the key fob, even in the dark.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD
dietz4ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote