View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 09:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
nofeaar1966

nofeaar1966 is on a distinguished road
Default 2011 nox lt

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am the owner of a 2011 equinox 4cyl LT, purchased June 18, 2011. My husband noticed a noise from the engine when starting. Several weeks later the car started hesitating and finally just cut off at a stop sign one day. I immediately went on the internet looking for equinox complaints. After hours of reading I came upon a posting from a gentlemen who told me exactly what to do. First I had not received a recall notice but called my dealer, speaking to my salesman who advised me there was a recall coming. He got me into the service department where they did recall #11195. REPROGRAMMING the ECM at the same time the camshaft position actuator solenoid (12646783/ 784Z) are replaced is VITAL, also an oil change is a must. I was told to insist on the oil change and was granted the request even though it did not show that it was time. I have driven the car 700 miles since and it is driving very smooth now. I am a senior citizen and the fear of breaking down while traveling out of state is frightening. that is why I bought the brand new car.
Thanks for the good read, the same proplem happened to me this morining, my Nox stalled twice this morning for no reasons so I was trying to find blog on the net and I finally came across this quote and I will be contacting my Saleperson and request the fix.

Thanks
nofeaar1966 is offline   Reply With Quote