View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 12:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
logchamom is on a distinguished road
Default 2007 Chevrolet Equinox vacuum hose? Some kind of hose (see photos) was not attached

I just purchased this car and notice a "noise" - we discovered a hose was not attached and upon further inspection it appears that someone had glued it where it was broken

Can anyone tell me what this is called? I don't have any problem changing stuff out myself but am having a hard time figuring out what this is.
The photos are pretty self explanatory of what I am trying to find out - but in case it is not
Can I just replace the hose?
If not, what is the piece called that it attaches to?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160512_090029300_HDR-picsay.jpg (100.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160512_090013945_HDR-picsay.jpg (94.1 KB, 10 views)
logchamom is offline   Reply With Quote