help with the bucking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xmylove22x

Reaction score
2017 Chevy Equinox. Got an oil change at the end of February, oil level is good and the car reads at 46% life left on the oil as of today May 6th. so on May 1st got gas filled her up did errands she was fine, on may 2nd got up to go to work and she stuttered a bit when i turned it on but then it went away.. got ready to take off and it’s almost as if it just didn’t want to go kept stuttering acting like it was going to stall if i kept going. turned the car off did some research (bad gas, check air filter) that afternoon i turned it back on and got the check engine code. so i drove her to auto zone (she stalled at the stop light- turned off and back on no problem i put in neutral whenever i had to stop). the code read p0011 i got the camshaft valves intake and exhaust changed both. got up this morning turned her on she ran perfect to the store and back check engine light went off. got ready to go back out turned her on and went to take off very sluggish i hit the brake and it just sat there jerking back and forth.. help i have minimal funds at the moment and i need my car.

Staff online

Members online